Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Viaje - Amsterdam

So I am in Amsterdam right now and have been since about 5 yesterday afternoon. Brussels was really great. I met two girls from Austrailia who are traveling for a bit before they start their semester in England. It was fun to talk to them about the differences between Europe and each of our homes. The train ride to Brussels wasn't exactly fun, but luckily I know the metro system in Paris, so the station switch wasn't too bad at all. I actually got to the other station before they even announced which platform the train was on. The train from Brussels to Amsterdam was great as well, so there have been no problems so far on that note. I already have my overnight train ticket to Prague from Amsterdam for tomorrow night, so that should go well. I'm thinking I'm going to use all of my 10 train passes and buy a plane ticket from Geneva to Barcelona for my trip home because I can get a ticket for $28 and I have a friend joining me in Geneva.. so it would be easier for me to go back to Barcelona with her that way. Yeah, so I know that sentence was a big rambling thing. Anywho, I'm hungry, so I'm going to run to the grocery store and get myself a little lunch. Hope all is going well with you! I'll update again as soon as I can!

No comments: