Sunday, January 13, 2008

Viaje - Vienna

It's been a few days since I have posted and I am now in Vienna. I had a really great time in Prague, saw lots and lots of things, and met some super nice girls. I took lots of pictures, so you will all get to see them at some point. I did hit a spell of homesickness, which sort of took me by surprise since I have been away from home for so long already. After thinking about it, I realized that it was exactly a week since I had talked to my mom on the phone, and I had also just been talking to two girls who were getting ready to go back to their homes in New Zealand and Chile. So, add that all up along with my traveling alone, it made me really miss home. But, my amazing mother sent me a wonderful email and everything was all better after that. So I got here (Vienna) this afternoon and already wandered about for a bit. I'm going to take the rest of the evening off and then take all day tomorrow to explore the rest of the city. I hope you are all doing well.. Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to travel. Almost 95% of the time I feel perfectly safe, but there are those few moments on the streets when men come up to me and won't leave me alone that I get scared. Alright, I'm off to shower and relax... I'll write again as soon as I can!!

No comments: