Friday, January 4, 2008

Viaje: Marseille

Okay, so things have already been changed from their original plan and I'm already learning to be flexible on this trip. Yesterday after finally getting to Marseille, I tried to reserve my seat on the 1:13 train to Brussels for today... well, they were all full. So now I have to go to Paris, transfer from one train station to another, and then go on to Brussels. The whole reason I came to Marseille to begin with was because I wanted to find another way of getting through France without going there since I've already been there. Well, I guess I won't be seeing much of it as I run to the metro to try and catch my next train within an hour time-span. So I'll be coming back to Marseille at some point in my life if I would like to see any of it in the daylight!! Meanwhile, this hostel was really nice and everyone working here is super nice. So, I had a good experience... and I'm prepared for worse hostels along the way after this (this was one of the more expensive ones of my journey). Okay, I'm off to catch my train. Wish me luck today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i had to do that stupid train transfer in paris too! its like so dumb how you have to trasnfer stations in suuuch a short time span! hope it goes well!!