Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lazy Day

I love lazy days full of yummy snacks, friends, useless outings, and tv in english! Thanks to my host parents for visiting family and leaving me the apartment today, I got to have one of those days... and it has been perfect. It's only Saturday, too!! That means I still have one whole day of weekend, and tomorrow I am going to eat xurros with Trisha while we hopefully get to see more traditional dances at our neighborhood festival. Tonight there was a concert of some sort, but I decided to take advantage of my empty apartment and appreciate the barrio fiestas outside tomorrow.

I counted, two weeks of classes left and then one week of final exams. Then, seven weeks of Christmas/January break for my traveling. Can you believe Christmas is only a month away?!? Now... if only I had remembered to bring Christmas music with me. I'll find a way to get some. The lack of Christmas music everywhere here has helped me to appreciate the abundance of it in every single store in the US from weeks ago until Christmas... I will most definitely have a new appreciation for it next year when I am home!

No comments: