Friday, November 2, 2007

The wonders of being a 5 year old!

I GOT A PACKAGE TODAY!!!!

Yes, I know, such a little thing can make me so happy... the wonders of being a 5 year old. I even knew the package was coming and exactly what was going to be inside because they were all things I asked my mom to send, but I am still SUPER excited!! Besides, it really came on Wednesday, but none of us were home, so they left this little paper thing in the box telling me to come to the post office. I, of course, would have gone yesterday, but everything was closed due to it being All Saints Day/Day of the Dead. So, I found my way all by myself to the post office in my barri (neighborhood) and got my package. Yay for gum, facewash, nail files, a Time magazine article on birth order (that one I didn´t request, my mom said she was going to send it to me and then I requested the rest), peanut m&m´s, DARK CHOCOLATE peanut m&m´s, and medicine!!!

Umm... that´s about all I´ve got for you today. Midterms are this coming week, so that should be a very pleasant experience, especially since I have yet to read one of the books in one of my lit classes that the exam is over... Oh well, I have all weekend to prepare, right? More updates and pictures to come soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I forgot to ask you for your address. Could you hook me up with that please?

Anonymous said...

AWW! I love packages too! Remember the conversation we had about "the group" first year and the ages we all were. I was six because I had to be the oldest of the group! Aww...memories...! =D I am so glad that you are having fun there! I miss you so much! Love you my Melissa!